What is an ethical channel?
In EMAIS we are concerned about providing the best service to our clients and that the work is carried out in an optimal working environment, which is why we act under a strict Code of Ethics and Conduct.
In order to detect possible irregular behavior, or risk to the organization, we have created this communication channel that can be used by employees, customers or any person who has contact with the services we provide. All for the purpose of continuous improvement of the organization.
It is a confidential communication channel.
You can download our Code of Ethics HERE
What should the message contain?
The complaints received must contain the necessary data to carry out the analysis of the reported facts. Thus, the communications that are sent must meet at least the following requirements:
- Detailed and clear statement of the facts.
- Name and contact information of the complainant (including an e-mail) and his connection with the company to facilitate the analysis and follow-up of the complaint.
- Identification of the person or persons involved with the denounced or knowledgeable behavior.
- Moment in which the event occurred.
- Provide documents, files or other information deemed relevant for the evaluation and resolution of the complaint.
MEANS OF SENDING COMMUNICATIONS.
- Sending a communication by postal mail to the address: C / Cordelería, nº 32, 4º, 15003, A Coruña.
- By sending an email to the address: email@example.com
- Completing the following form.
The personal data you provide will be incorporated into a file under the responsibility of Emais Servicios Integrales, SLU, with address at C / Cordelería, nº 32, 4º, 15003, A Coruña, in order to manage your notification, conduct the investigation of the facts denounced, adopt the pertinent corrective measures, and if necessary, inform you of the result of the procedure.
Your data will be treated confidentially and will not be communicated to any third party, unless they are essential for the investigation of the facts reported.
In any case, you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by mail to the address indicated, providing a copy of your ID or equivalent document, and identifying yourself as a user of the Internal Complaint service.